Lindsay Lohan, 24, is all over the news because she's a celebrity drug addict. While Justin Allen, 23, Brett Linley, 29, Matthew Weikert, 29, Justus Bartett, 27, Dave Santos, 21, Chase Stanley, 21, Jesse Reed, 26, Matthew Johnson, 21, Zachary Fisher, 24, Brandon King, 23, Christopher Goeke, 23, and Sheldon Tate, 27 are all Marines that gave their lives this week, no media mention. Honor THEM by reblogging.
1. Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are 2. B.O.B. feat. Bruno Mars - Nothing On You 3. Gnarls Barkley - Crazy 4. Britney Spears - Hit Me, Baby, One More Time 5. Jason Derulo - In My Head 6. Justin Timberlake - My Love 7. Lady Gaga - Just Dance 8. Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love 9. Ne-Yo - So Sick 10. Michael Jackson - Black Or White 11. Snoop Dogg - Sexual Eruption 12. Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger 13. Taylor Swift - Fifteen 14. Taylor Swift - Fearless 15. Savage Garden - The Animal Song 16. Snoop Dogg feat. Justin Timberlake - Signs
This is another fandom where my opinions deviate from the norm.
1. I do not like the Smallville versions of Lois and Clark. I used to be a fan of the comics and The Adventures of Lois and Clark but I just don’t like their portrayal on this show. Lois is annoying more often then not and she spends 99% of her time being rescued from whatever ridiculous situation she’s managed to get herself in. And Clark… I didn’t mind him the first few seasons but there became a point where, in my opinion, he stopped caring about the people around them unless their problems related to him. That’s not to say he doesn’t have a good heart, it’s just that the majority of his interests are self-motivated.
2. Chloe/Allison is the reason I’ve managed to stick with this show as long as I have. Her character is the most relatable and human. She’s made mistakes but she’s learned from them and grown as a person.
3. This show isn’t the same without Lex.
4. Chloe/Oliver = OTP. Since the first moment Oliver appeared on the show I’ve shipped these two and it was amazing to see them come into fruition. When the series ends they better be together.